Moving house is one of the more stressful activities that we undertake. Whether you are a first time buyer, you have already moved several times before, or you are renting a property, the questions you may need answering can be found in our house buying and selling guide. For example:
- What is the house buying process, and who is involved?
- How much is it likely to cost and what fees are involved?
- Which mortgage is right for me?
- What is shared equity and do I qualify?
- Should I try selling my house myself?
- What des a house conveyancer / solicitor do?
- How can I get the best price for my house?
- What should I look for when viewing a property to buy?
UK Move is your one stop site for all thing relating to moving house in the UK, including up to date news on the housing market in the UK and house purchase advice and suggestions if you need help on repossessions.
If you are looking to release capital from your house we have a special guide to equity release you should read before you make any firm decisions.
Confused by the housing market and house prices? Read our new feature on making sense of House Prices in the UK
UK Move offers a comprehensive guide to moving house in the UK – with a moving house timeline to help you plan your house move and house buying guide.